This is an exciting opportunity to join a Global Luxury leisure company as their Social Media Manager. You will be responsible for the creation, implementation, and curation of organic campaigns across all social media platforms and channels.
This is a newly created role, due to company growth and taking their social media back in-house. A fantastic prospect to take ownership of the global social media profiles, nurture and evolve them.
They are looking for someone passionate to support the wider team in driving brand awareness, increase engagement whilst instilling the company ethos.
- Manage the Organic and Influencer strategies across both existing and new social channels.
- Work with Brand, Content and Digital teams to plan and execute campaigns.
- Create rich and engaging content for our social channels with our in-house content team.
- Work closely with and manage the paid social agency.
- Build and maintain relationships with influencers alongside brand teams
- Produce monthly/annual reports on performance
- Carry out regular competitor, social media trend analysis proactively offering suggestions to improve the position of the company in the digital marketplace
- 4+ years in social media experience
- A creative thinker, full of ideas to create thumb stopping posts that drive KPIs
- Ability to analyse and interpret data, delivering insights in a clear and concise manner
- Strong organisation and planning skills
In return the company will provide 21 days holiday (increasing each year of service), Annual staff trips to experience the product, pension, and competitive salary.