This is a really exciting role for an existing senior media manager / Senior media planning specialist from an agency to work for this well known household name!
You will be able to travel to their location North of London (easy to commute from London, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Milton Keynes, Oxford, Luton, Northampton etc). They are offering flexible working within their HQ and also the media agency in Central London.
The role will suit someone who comes straight from an agency or who has a couple of years in client side following their training agency side!
The Senior Media Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing the media agencies and being accountable for all the media planning and buying
- Leading and accountable for media planning from campaign strategy development, through to implementation in a timely manner
- Track, analyse & report competitor activities across media channels including digital & social
- Being fully experienced in Digital Media Planning and Buying (alongisde traditional - but digital is critical)
- Provide support on Brand Partnership assessing the value of all media elements to evaluate the opportunity
- Be able to report findings and activities around the business to all stakeholders - being able to understand the analytics and the ROI for each campaign.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a flexible working environment (1 or 2 days in the office and 1 day a week with your London agencies) working for a well known brand! Please only apply if you have the agency background to support your application!