We're really excited to be working in partnership with a luxury manufacturer of products within the health & wellness sector that are dedicated to research, innovation, and quality. After growing mainly through acquisition, the organisation has some ambitious growth plans and as part of that journey, are seeking a Lead Generation Manager to join the business which is a newly created opportunity.
** This will be a fully office-based role, so you must be commutable from Morley, West Yorkshire to be considered for this opportunity **
The role will work closely with the internal Marketing Team, Sales Team, and various Retail Partners across the UK to understand, develop and deploy the best-in-class lead nurture program and continuously develop to maximise opportunities. There will be an opportunity for this person to recruit two reportee's who will form a new Lead Management Team.
This role will focus on managing the nurture and conversion of website leads across multiple digital platforms. The role will work with the Business Development Director to achieve defined KPI's around lead generation and conversion to support overall business objectives.
- Proven record of setting and driving lead management process for high-value goods
- Proven experience of managing lead follow-up and conversion
- Proven record of achieving defined lead management KPI's
- Strong analytically to understand digital data
- User understanding of Salesforce Sales and Marketing Cloud, and MultiTouch CRM- Desirable
- Proven record of creating, implementing and tracking performance of lead nurture and conversion
- Understanding of best approaches for email nurture content and flows
- Understanding of best approaches for digital LiveChat models.
Culture is super important to this organisation and they're really striving to integrate the marketing team and become more efficient. "1 Team, 1 Culture". If you want to work not only with a luxury product range but for a business that's rapidly growing and well-respected within the marketplace - then please get in touch for further details.
In return, you'll be rewarded with up to a £10K bonus based on conversion, 24 Days annual leave, Private Medical, Free Parking and not to mention the chance to grow your own team.