A well-established membership organisation with a specialism within the Healthcare/Medical sector, are currently seeking a Head of Business Development to join the team. With an impressive heritage, a strong culture and an unparalleled reputation within the market this is a fantastic opportunity to really take ownership of the entire sales strategy.
As the Head of Business Development, you will be a customer focused and data driven individual who will help develop a modern multi-channel go-to-market strategy to drive the future growth agenda.
This will be a home-based role with twice a month requirements to be in the London head office.
- Develop and deliver business development plans aimed at maximising individual and corporate membership insight across the core sectors in healthcare.
- Develop and maintain your teams sales targets, activity goals to optimise member retention and growth.
- Drive new business development and undertake research and analysis of the market to identify opportunities of growth.
- Build a successful network of industry and related market segment contacts to leverage for the benefit of the business.
- Healthcare related experience and/or experience within a 'membership' organisation would be highly desirable but not 100% essential. Experience within Financial services or insurance will also be considered for this opportunity.
- You must have a strong track record of developing and implementing business development plans.
- You will have a solid appreciation of digital and data environments, including multi-channel customer experiences.
- Proven track record of managing people, developing and mentoring others with the ability to build high performing teams.