Are you looking to start your career with one of the most reputable agencies in the UK? We have partnered with a retail strategy agency in their search for an analytical Client Executive. This is a highly respectable and well established agency that turnover over £15 million per year and are based in one of the best office spaces in Manchester. We are looking for a graduate with a degree in Maths, Economics or related fields.
This business can offer you a lot of learning and development opportunities, and a career path that is highly adaptable and suited to your strengths. They can also offer a competitive starting salary, great progression prospects, an impressive package (season ticket loans, summer working hours and more!), a fun working environment with regular social events and a great working culture - proven by their impressive staff retention.
As a Client Executive, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Use client's current customer behaviour and historical analysis to make selection and testing recommendations on marketing campaigns
- Provide data informed input on the marketing strategy and plans for clients
- To be responsible for the development of the monthly agenda, meeting plan and monthly presentation
- To present within client meetings with the support of Client Directors
- To interpret reports and analysis with a clear and easy to understand approach
- To use forecasting models to predict future sales based on different levels of marketing investment and varying performance scenarios. To provide recommendations around such forecasts
- To own the customer reporting for your clients - including briefing any changes to stats packs and checking/verifying them before presenting to the Client Director
The ideal applicant will have the following experience:
- Degree educated in Maths, Economics or other statistical/ analytical related fields
- Fluent with Microsoft office and specifically Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Analytical and inquisitive mindset, with a natural aptitude for data and numbers
- Clear communicator who can explain complex ideas in simple terms and react quickly to client queries
- Must have excellent organisational skills with the ability to handle many projects with tight deadlines
Our client is looking to move quickly so please apply now to secure your initial interview.
Keywords: junior data analyst, business analyst, marketing executive, client, account manager, Google Analytics, SQL, analytics, business development, statistics