A successful Management Consultancy company who have recently opened up a further office in Leeds are currently seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to join the team. This is a great, full-mix digital marketing position that will report into the Head of Marketing.
- Be the go-to person internally and externally for the website. Responsible for coordinating and uploading all updates. i.e., videos, case studies, thought leadership, people change, news and views page.
- Responsible for some website content creation using technical tools ie video, interactive surveys, report design and creation (InDesign), survey design (Survey Monkey), event invites (Mail Chimp).
- Work with the external creative agency to maximise website capability. This would include researching and putting forward proposals on SEO, PPC, Chat Function and Recite Me.
- Create visual content including images, short videos, infographics, headlines and written pieces.
- Responsible for end-to-end project management of webinars and events.
- Create a digital marketing dashboard (social media & website) to provide insights and ensure continuous improvement in the organisations approach to social media.
This is a great role that will suit a full mix digital marketer with a couple of years of experience within a similar position. Short-term, this will be a fully office-based position with a hybrid routine introduced once you're established within the organisation. Fantastic team; collaborative & just a friendly bunch of people who care about what they do.