Better Placed are proud to be recruiting for Lansinoh!
Lansinoh, a global leader of breastfeeding products and baby products are now recruiting for a Marketing Executive to join a vibrant and dynamic marketing team.
Lansinoh are committed to helping mums to breastfeed for longer & have a portfolio of market leading products available in most leading high street, grocery, baby specialist & independent stores nationwide. Lansinoh also have a fantastic range of organic bath time and skincare products.
If you are looking to work for an innovative business with a fantastic culture this could be the role for you.
You will be responsible for clearly articulating the voice of our consumers to our NPD team.
You will drive the strategic competitiveness, positioning, and management of the Lansinoh portfolio and inform the strategic direction and programs that define current and new portfolios to drive revenue growth, profitability, and innovation.
Your primary responsibility is to facilitate the innovation process, leading insight collection, analysis & business case development.
Key to being successful in this function will be collaborating closely with NPD and regional Sales & Marketing stakeholders through concept generation and testing, commercial and category analysis and entry planning.
You will develop a deep and meaningful understanding of our consumer needs, keep up to speed on market trends and translate them into a clearly defined and appropriately prioritized insights
You will clearly communicate consumer needs and product plans to a variety of stakeholders… i.e., "sell the strategic vision" and champion the consumer's corner
You will support our sales and marketing colleagues to develop "go-to-market" strategies, tactics and plans that deliver commercially strong business cases and partner with the appropriate functions to design for and enable profitable growth
Own key aspects of the development process for several products simultaneously in the pregnancy & parenting product categories, ensuring timely delivery of product launches to market, under the direction of the NPD Manager;
Research & Insight
To collaborate with members of the NPD team and Marketing team to research and develop key insights which could provide differentiated product claims within the category.
To collaborate with marketing to ensure the timely, accurate, and relevant usage of up to date market data within the new product development process and within the business generally.
New Product Launches:
To work with the marketing team to assess the feasibility of new product launches and to manage key NPD projects through the company stage gate process.
Evaluation and Review:
To evaluate the outcome of each NPD project and review the results against current market status leading to recommendations for continuous improvement.
Managing the Customer Interface:
To present the results of the NPD process in co-operation with Sales & Marketing in a credible and authoratitive way which achieves the project objectives, enhances customer relationships, and supports the credibility of textile range as a valued product position.
To maximise the distribution for the brand in specific categories, through recommending and agreeing distribution targets with the Sales & Marketing Teams.
To provide specific recommendations supporting in-store enhancement initiatives, maximising the awareness and penetration of the brand.
- Project Management
- Strategic Thinking
- Ability to work independently
- Research & Insight
- Data analysis & presentation
- Improvement Focus
- Critical evaluation
- Teamwork & collaboration
- BSc/BA degree in a relevant field
- Experience in FMCG, Healthcare, or Medical Devices
- Organised with good project management skills
- Strong analytical skills to drive data driven decisions
- Good interpersonal & communication skills
- Experienced and proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Flexible & Entrepreneurial attitude
- Ability to work independently once given appropriate direction
Desired Personal Attributes
· Sets a high standard for performance. Pursues goals with purpose and a sense of urgency
· Creates an inclusive and creative environment
· Persists despite set-backs and works to gain acceptance for ideas
· Rallies behind the vision and exhibits optimism
· Adapts to changes easily, managing competing demands, able to respond and work through changes, delays or unexpected events
· Comfortable with ambiguity and ability to navigate in less structured environments
· Passion to take initiative and drive change
· Strong communicator who can express self clearly and persuasively while also listening to others and incorporating their thinking into end work product
· Globally oriented, communicating effectively in an environment where most of the work involves colleagues and partners in other countries