Junior WordPress Developer
Are you a graduate or junior developer with experience using WordPress? I’m working with an agency with a fantastic reputation for creating innovative, fresh campaigns for a wide range of clients. As part of their expansion they are now seeking a junior or graduate WordPress developer to work in their Northern Quarter based office (post pandemic!)
The salary range is £22,000 - £30,000. At the lower end of the salary range you’ll be a graduate with a portfolio or personal projects to showcase, ideally built in WordPress. At the higher end you’ll have some industry experience or a large body of freelance / personal projects. Ideally you’ll have a passion for coding and technology as well as a keen eye for design and take a real pride in the work you produce.
• Experience in custom wordpress theme development using ACF
• Excellent understanding of HTML5, CSS and PHP
• A proven track record of commercial WordPress experience, both front-end
• E-commerce and an expertise in WooCommerce.
• API integrations
• Good knowledge of servers and development environments
• Experience using version control (github/bitbucket/sourcetree) and
deployment software (DeployHQ)
• MySQL Experience
• Good experience with using payment gateways such as Stripe
The process is pretty simple and takes around 1 week. There will be an initial video chat with the owner of the business and developer. From here there will either be a short tech task (to be done at home) or a chance to discuss a project you’ve completed in the past. After this there is a final video where you’ll have the chance to ask any questions with an offer following within 24 hours.
To be considered for this role please apply with an up to date CV and some examples of your work (if possible)