Web Designer - Manchester City Centre - Hybrid working
This is a UK leading Education provider, offering world class business and management education to a variety of demographics. They have launched a series of new programmes so they are hiring multiple marketing roles, including this Web Designer role.
They are looking for a highly motivated Web Designer who excited by the continuous evolution of the establishments content plan - you'll be working alongside the Developer to ensure the website is designed and optimised to raise brand awareness and drive quality leads to support programme recruitment.
- Designing content for the multiple websites and collateral for the programmes
- Optimising landing pages and web accessibility
- Ensuring content is SEO optimised
- Using your creativity to evolve the website design and other digital assets
- Working closely with other marketing team members to achieve campaign outcomes
- Co-ordinate UX and UI projects
- Manage the external agencies for some UX projects
Skills and experience required;
- Strong HTML/CSS experience
- 1-2 years in a similar digital design role
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively
In return you get very competitive holidays, Christmas shut down, a generous pension, hybrid/flexible working - plus the opportunity to join at a time when they are launching these programmes and you can really put your stamp on their marketing and make a difference.
If this sounds of interest then apply now with a portfolio and we can have a confidential conversation.