Better Placed is working with an organisation who are in question making waves within the market and with viable investments already under their belt, they are now looking to grow the team with the hire of a Motion Graphic Designer. Their taking on the bigger corporations and disrupting the market so this is an really exciting company to be apart of!
As the Video Designer you'll work alongside them and the rest of the Marketing Department to produce ideas and outputs for the different business requirements. A passionate creative, you will be responsible for all video output, from concept to final execution and thrive on creating new ideas and outcomes. They are looking for a talented self-starter; someone that has great initiative and can make the role their own
Requirements for the role:
- Work effectively and collaboratively with the rest of the Marketing Team to produce compelling videos that communicate my cleint is offering
- Isn't afraid to contribute and share creative ideas
- Feels comfortable being the sole Video Designer, working with the rest of the team who are Graphic Designers. This gives the opportunity to make this role their own
- Can produce well-executed and polished videos, from concept to final execution
- Expert knowledge in Adobe Suite, particularly After Effects
- Layout skills and composition are a must with strong attention to detail
- Can work with footage, voiceover, and music to bring a final piece together
Additional (but not necessary) skills for the role:
- Experience in production
- Be able to help the Graphic Designers at busy periods with any 2D design
- Experience or knowledge with general marketing and/or lead generation
In return, the organisation are offering not only a competitive salary & great benefits package, but also remote working on offer as well as scope to develop and progress within a fast-growth, forward-thinking business.
Based in Brighouse, this role is commutable from Bradford, Elland, Halifax, Huddersfield, and parts of Leeds