My well known client (high street retailer) is looking for a Technical SEO Manager to work in a hybrid working role in London and from home.
We are looking for an extremely technically minded, ambitious Technical SEO Manager to operate within the Global function of the Digital Marketing Team, assisting the Global SEO Manager.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Your experience should also fuse UX and page path analysis into your approach
- Team management will be a bonus as you will be responsible for a SEO Assistant Manager
- You will have experience in working with stakeholders around large businesses
Your role will include:
- Monitor and analyse organic search performance data
- You will raise issues, opportunities and competitor insights utilising industry tools such as Screaming Frog, SEMrush and Search Console
- Take full ownership of the technical day to day delivery whilst developing and working towards technical SEO KPIs
- Solid experience and understanding of using Google Analytics and other analytics packages
- A strong understanding (and coding experience) of web-based development languages
If you're keen to know more then please do apply and we can tell you more! It's a full time working role and will be hybrid between their London office and home!