Better Placed are delighted to be working with one of the UK's independent leading behavioural health care services. They are looking for a Social Media Executive to join their dynamic team.
They have created a space that helps thousands of people each year to achieve the well-being they deserve. By creating individual tailored programs, the company have a reputation of developing real lasting benefits to their services through rehabilitation and education.
They need someone with a real passion for innovative, informative social media that generates a brand awareness that could reach people who need it the most.
- Lead all social media activity, including planning, executing, and managing the organic and paid social media content plan across core social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn an Instagram
- Manage a paid budget for social media campaigns, working to maximise the effectiveness of spend across channels
- Produce digitally focused content that engages a thriving mental health and addictions audience, producing written, graphical, and video content
- Monitor and manage online presence, responding to incoming enquiries
- Have significant input into Priory's social media strategy and KPIs, before using these objectives as the basis of all your output
- Seek out social media trends and discussion points in mental health and addiction, creating content that places at the forefront of the conversation.
- Hybrid Working
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Competitive salary
- Access to health care
If you want to have a role which spreads a positive and supportive message then this is the right role for you. Apply today!