SEO Manager- Healthcare - remote first, London based business
My client are an innovator in the healthcare industry, they have undergone significant transformation in the last few months and now they are looking for strong marketers to join them in the next stage of their journey.
They are looking for an SEO Manager with strong knowledge of both the technical and content aspects of SEO, together with the requirements to establish a successful offsite outreach and content programme. You'll have experience of defining and implementing SEO strategies across a variety of products where you'll have been responsible for delivery against established KPIs.
You need to be data-driven and inquisitive in nature, with a performance led approach. Your relationship building and influencing skills will enable you to seek opportunities to collaborate across the Marketing, Digital, Product and Customer Service teams to drive acquisition and retention opportunities.
Key skills/experience required
- Proven hands-on experience as an SEO Manager or similar role - agency or inhouse
- Demonstrable experience of creating, executing, and evolving a top-level SEO strategy for a reputable brand within a competitive industry
- Excellent knowledge of content optimisation requirements and keyword research
- Strong understanding of technical SEO, including experience with website structure, crawling and indexing, and on-page optimisation
- Proven experience leading outreach efforts for building strong backlink profiles across web properties
- Excellent understanding of SEO tools, such as Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, Semrush, and Google Search Console
- Excellent understanding of Analytics tools, such as Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics
In return you receive a competitive salary, discretionary bonus, 36 days holiday (including bank holidays), generous pension and company healthcare products. Notably, you also have the opportunity to join a company at the start of it's journey - you can really be responsible for the SEO function and take ownership for the channel.
As a business they have values of curiosity and kindness, so it's important for the team that this person is professional, considerate and emotionally intelligent. Healthcare is a prolific and sensitive topic currently, so this person needs to come to the table with experience operating in a regulated yet tactful environment.
If you are looking for a remote first role that genuinely offer a good work life balance then please apply for more information. I can discuss the business and opportunity in full on the phone.