Manchester (offering Working from Home)
£35,000 - £45,000 + excellent package
Our client is one of the UKs leading eCommerce retail groups. They have an unwavering commitment to customers to deliver the best possible customer experience, online & instore.
It is no surprise then that they have an outstanding reputation, huge customer loyalty and innovative brand & campaign ideas. They are a brand that most people in the North West want to work, so I'm honoured to be working with them and supporting them once again on their next hire.
Looking for an experienced SEO Manager, joining their digital marketing team. With organic search being one of the main sources of traffic for the brands website, this is a great chance for someone passionate about digital to join a fast-growing digital team, taking their SEO performance to the next level, building on our existing strong performance to drive uplift in online revenues.
- Create an SEO roadmap and strategy to deliver business goals
- Able to undertake technical, link and content audits to identify and address performance issues and optimisation opportunities
- Undertake user-focused keyword research to highlights areas of potential growth, inform content strategy and optimisation
- Demonstrated ability to research and implement SEO and Content strategies and understanding of how content affects organic rankings and traffic
- Development and implementation of link-building campaigns that support the overall strategy, working with our content agencies and copywriters to deliver shareable content
- Responsible for coordination of content Management - Website/Mobile Content Curation (content upload, tagging, SEO advice, SEO Metadata Entry). Supported by the wider team.
- Reporting on effectiveness of SEO and identification of problem areas that may affect search engine rankings
- Maintain awareness of the industry and competitor's activity to develop informed strategies
- Support and oversee internal teams to make sure SEO best practices are followed
Skills & Experiences:
- A successful track record within SEO Management with an agency or in-house (4 years' experience in similar SEO roles).If you've built your own website and tried to make it rank on Google - that's even better!
- Knowledge of SEO and analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Ahrefs, keyword monitoring tools.
- Demonstrable success in SEO planning and understanding of SEO best practice.
- Full understanding of digital marketing channels, including PPC and local search.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
An amazing working culture, a business that employers hundreds of members and really does look after you. You are treated as a person, not one of many. Your voice is heard!
Manchester city centre, an easy commute from Liverpool, Leeds, Lancashire, Cheshire - driving and public transport.
If you are interested in this role and want more details, please apply with your CV and contact details and I will be in touch.