My client is one of the fastest-growing fintech businesses in the UK right now with head offices in central London. In the last 5 years, they have expanded rapidly, growing from 50 people to over 1,100 and with ambitions to IPO in the next few years. They have a number of best-in-class, consumer, and business finance products and are constantly looking to hire great new talent to continue driving growth.
As the Senior Product Manager, you will be directly responsible for new product development for card propositions. This includes the strategic development of new features to improve customer experiences across all elements of the product and launches of new propositions with the retail partners.
You will draw upon internal and external customer insight, retailer requirements, market research and commercial feedback to shape the product and define the product roadmap. The expectation is that the role holder will not only have to deliver the new innovations but also communicate to senior stakeholders (directors / ExCo) what features are being developed, what opportunity they are solving for and how they will benefit the card propositions.
- Implement customer and market research for the card products to establish an effective optimisation roadmap
- Design, agree, build, and analyse improvements to customer experience, product and proposition for card propositions.
- Sharing product knowledge with the business, including market and customer experience insight.
- Set up, lead and work through internal cross-functional teams to ensure world class delivery of product features.
- Engaging with senior stakeholders to present innovations, customer insight, feature development progress.
- Management and development of direct report(s)
- Product Development experience with evidence of bringing innovative product features to market, meeting business case expectations.
- Robust understanding of digital customer experience (and optimisation) covering new customer acquisition, spending, servicing.
- Product Management experience in Customer Credit product set (Credit Cards, Loans, POS).
- Business case development, analytic skills, monitoring and analysing product performance.
- A strong background in building and managing third party relationships. Strategic relationship management abilities will be essential for the success of this role.
What's in it for you?
Not only will you be joining a fast-paced, entrepreneurial company, but this role also comes with fantastic benefits, a clear progression plan and 50/50 hybrid working options.