Senior Paid Media Executive
In house consumer brand.
Manchester - Hybrid
£35,000 + Package
- Heritage brand with over 100 years in the market. Iconic brand name
- Multi-million turnover brand
- Private equity backed, multi-million continued investment
- Double digit growth YOY
- Record breaking years and on track to have the best ever year
- Hugely talented Performance Marketing team - award wining individuals. A team that are genuinely enthusiastic, driven and risk takers.
- Extremely competitive benefits package, including:
- 30 days holiday (+8 BH)
- Huge discounts
- Fantastic office, hybrid 2 days in.
- Support the development of the Paid Media strategy, driving new initiatives within the channels forward. Multi-channel but a focus of PPC.
- Support the continued optimisation and therefore performance of the paid channels.
- Working with large budgets - £10million+ PPC spend.
- Report on Paid campaign performance, spotting risks and opportunities. Plus solution offering.
- Typically building relationships with Stakeholders, as well as the digital agency supporting the delivery
- Proven experience working in a PPC focussed role, ensuring successful campaign delivery (agency or client side). Experience with Google Ads and related tools.
- Previously worked in a fast pace and commercial environment, where you can share about exceeding targets.
- Naturally creative whilst using data to drive every decision - the perfect combination.