We are seeking a talented and strategic-minded Senior Marketing Communications Manager to join this high profile Financial Services Group based in Yorkshire.
The Senior Marketing Communications Manager will lead the design, development and delivery of the marketing plan and marketing communications strategy. You will drive acquisition, management and retention communications building brand equity, maximising return on marketing budgets and ensuring the business achieves its strategic, customer and commercial objectives.
- Create and oversee the execution of the marketing plan.
- Design, develop and deliver a clear brand proposition & positioning for the business.
- Lead the design, development and delivery of marketing communications programmes and campaigns that support attainment of commercial objectives.
- Identify and sponsor improvements to the customer journey across the full life cycle from acquisition to retention.
- Lead a team of 5 marketing professionals.
- Proven experience as a Senior Marketing Communications Manager within financial services or a regulated environment.
- In-depth knowledge of the full marketing communications mix with a strong digital focus.
- Track-record of leading marketing communications teams.
- Exceptional Stakeholder Management with strong Communication & Influencing Skills.
If you feel you can lead the charge in shaping and enhancing our clients marketing communications presence, please get in touch. The business offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, and ample opportunities for professional growth and development.