£65,000 - £75,000 Depending on Experience
Manchester - Hybrid
Based in central Manchester with flexible working options my client are looking to grow significantly again as we move into 2023.
The business has several greenfield projects and collaboration with other teams (like AI /ML) is key. They produce a SaaS product used by some of the biggest names on the globe harnessing the power of AI / ML to produce multichannel communications software.Having chosen Manchester as their HQ they are now ready to go on their next phase of growth. Some current projects include speech recognition and analytics and using gamification theory encouraging loyalty from end users and customers alike.
As mentioned previously the development team is extremely collaborative and is split into dedicated squads of varying sizes dependant on projects. Ideally, you'll keep in touch with latest industry trends and best development practises.
Any of the below languages, libraries / frameworks would be good, extra points if you're more back end focussed with node!
- Any exposure to AWS and building CI/CD pipelines would be nice to have but not essential!
Recruitment Process ·
- Optional Initial chat with the client (non-technical)·
- Technical Task to be taken in your own time (takes between 1-3 hrs)·
- Face to face onsite in central Manchester which will be a code review and a chance for you to learn more about the business and the culture.
- Job offer within 24 hours.
The whole process is usually wrapped up within 3-7 days.