Better Placed are delighted to be working with a leading Financial Services organisation to recruit a Senior Internal Communications Manager to join their award-winning team. You'll be joining a great bunch of people with an equally great culture; the company are incredibly invested in collaboration, work-life balance and career development making this a fantastic business to be apart of.
Head offices in North Yorkshire offering a hybrid working and/or remote working policy (must be able to commute to the head offices once a month if you're commuting from further afield e.g. London/Midlands etc.)
- Lead on the creation and delivery of strategic communications plans that add cultural and commercial value to the Group.
- Own the Internal communications strategy and activity.
- influence and network across the business and wider Group, building key relationships with colleagues at all levels.
- Reinforce what 'good' looks like through strong storytelling and internal journalism.
- Bring strategic thinking, insights, creative ideas and a collaborative and organised approach to enable the organisation to keep their people informed and engaged across multiple channels.
- Ensure key measurables are in place to understand and drive commercial value to the business.
- Help to build and develop a commercially focused and strategic communications team.
- A strong and influential internal communications manager with the ability to communicate with senior leaders to build out a solid communications strategy.
- A strategic marketer who can demonstrate impact and talk through an internal communications journey.
- You will thrive and adapt in a fast-paced working environment and be able to judge priorities.
- You will have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build relationships.
- A qualification in internal communications, marketing or corporate affairs is advantageous (e.g. CIPR,IoIC)