Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK's leading Marketing Recruitment specialists! There is a reason we are a Sunday Times Top 100 top 5 and it is undeniably down to our people! We are a values driven consultancy specialising in FMCG, Marketing, Digital, Tech and Sales recruitment for some of the UK's most sought after employers. Housing some of the Norths most talented recruiters we are always "better placed" to find talent for clients that range from cool start-ups to some of the UK's biggest brands!
Our thriving Leeds office is renowned for offering first class, insightful and collaborative recruitment campaigns with a level of care that is often hard to find in our industry! We are fearless in the face of a challenge and pride ourselves on our expertise in the industries we specialise in. We take pride in the fact that we're consultative not "salesy", we look for consultants with genuine passion and drive and find that this desire to do the best for our clients keeps them coming back time and again!
We have a brilliant opportunity for a Senior Consultant to join our long established and hugely successful Leeds team based in the heart of the city. You will work alongside an experienced team of FMCG specialists in what is absolutely one of the most established and successful markets we operate in. Working alongside two of our Directors with a significant amount of FMCG experience between them, this role is very much about building a Supply Chain & Manufacturing offering to complement our already successful Executive Search business and to work alongside the FMCG Sales and Marketing team. If you are a successful Senior Consultant with experience of recruiting Supply Chain & Manufacturing roles or broader FMCG disciplines and you're looking for a business that is both well established and well networked in these fields, this role could be just the move you've been looking for to accelerate your career!
Our working environment is energetic and collaborative, we're noisy have a brilliant sense of humour and never take ourselves too seriously! It's fair to say the Beer Pumps see plenty of action when we're not engaged on one of the many charity days that have seen us take on challenges such as scaling the 3 Peaks or Cycling from Liverpool to Manchester!
Other responsibilities include:
- Market and Business development.
- Building a personal brand by delivering excellent results for your clients and a market leading candidate experience.
- Supporting your Director and the wider team in developing a winning team environment
- Methodical use of LinkedIn and CV Libraries in addition to social channels to seek out potential candidates grow your network.
- Responsible for the end to end candidate journey ensuring high levels of service providing support and feedback throughout the process.
We are looking for someone who is:
- You will already have experience in a 360-recruitment role where you have established yourself as a consistent biller with a knack for spotting business development opportunities.
- A people person. You will love getting to know and meeting new people, regularly updating with them and staying up to date with trends in the marketplace will solidify your reputation as an expert in your field.
- A strong communicator. You will have excellent attention to detail, as well as a talent for conversation. As a Senior Consultant, your ability to communicate and motivate those around you will be key to your future success.
- Passionate about marketing. Building a personal brand and growing the BPR brand within your marketplace will be just as important as your commercial success.
- You will be proactively headhunting specialist candidates either through social channels or our extensive database. Confidence in working at the senior end of the market is essential at this level.
- A fantastic organiser. Not only will you be managing your own workload and that of your consultants - you will be identifying upcoming events, conferences, award ceremonies and opportunities for the business to partake in
At Better Placed you will find an inspiring work environment where you will have the ability fulfil your appetite for development and professional growth. We have an innovative and receptive culture to new practices, a warm, collaborative style and we genuinely care about each other, the quality of our work and the long-term relationships that are the foundation of our business. The ideal person will emulate these values and behaviours in return. We have fantastic opportunities for career development for those with the appetite and skill to excel in our business.
Competitive base salary and bonus
- 25 days Annual leave + bank holidays
- Paid Birthday Holiday
- Private Medical Insurance with Bupa
- Company Pension
- Gym Membership
- Life Assurance
- Season Ticket Loan
Other informal benefits
- Paid Charity days
- Exceptional offices in the City of Leeds
- Buddy Schemes
- On-boarding, induction training and ongoing professional development
- Various sporting and social events run by our CSR team
- Peer to Peer learning sessions
Better Placed is committed to continually improving the diversity of our workforce through the attraction, retention and development of a diverse range of talented people. We want people to be comfortable bringing their whole self to work and recognise that inclusion brings further opportunities for innovation and creativity.