Senior Communications Executive
Leeds (Hybrid working)
£28,000 - £32,000
We are working with a well-established professional service, who ensure individuals have the same access to seek justice as the large corporations and the UK Government do. They are looking for Senior Communications Executive to join their team, to play a pivotal role in shaping their brand's image and reputation in the industry, on a 12-month fixed-term basis, with a potential opportunity to go permanent.
- Develop the internal communications strategy and deliver communications and campaigns which are engaging and impactful.
- Working alongside the PR agency, deal with media enquiries and requests from journalists sourcing internal spokespersons as required and arranging interviews.
- Take a lead role in the day-to-day management of their internal channels and look for ways to innovate the way that they communicate with their audience.
- Help 'join the dots' between different business areas and ensure that internal comms messaging is executed in a timely and coordinated manner.
- 2 years' experience in a similar role.
- Excellent copywriting skills and experience of writing for a range of audiences and channels
- Experience in communicating difficult messages and sensitive topics
- An understanding of the role of brand in the attraction and retention of staff
The company offer Hybrid working, 25 days annual leave which increases with service, with an option to buy an additional 5 days, potential bonus scheme, pension scheme and life assurance.
This is an exciting opportunity in a newly created role to really make a positive impact within the business and progress your career, in a massively growing business.