A rapidly growing energy services business based in Nottinghamshire requires a driven Marketing Executive, experienced in both B2B and B2C, PR and content creation. The group is undergoing a re-brand exercise and in doing so is developing new websites, social media platforms and other customer coms. The Marketing Executive will play a key role in developing the content that drives the success of the new platforms.
- Marketing project management
- Create and execute content plans
- Research and develop content for customer comms such as but not exclusive to: social media, thought leadership and SEO-focused articles, case studies, lead capture, emails, newsletters, blogs, website page copy, white papers and landing pages
- Proofread and editing all company materials
- Ensure that the content produced is compliant
- Interviewing subject matter experts
- Building relationships with key journalists and advertising specialists
To be considered for this opportunity, you will already an experienced writer with a minimum of 3 years' experience working in a marketing environment and have a proven track record of delivering successful campaigns. You will have the ability to adapt writing style from PR to advertising copy and have a strong understanding of digital marketing and how to create content that resonates with our target audiences.
based in Worksop with remote working options on offer.