Better Placed are delighted to be working with a strong well established fashion brand who are looking for a PPC Manager to join their incredible team of marketers. If you're looking to join a company that is passionate about PPC and developing a brand that customers love and have the desire to work outside of your comfort zone then this could be a match made in heaven!
You wouldn't just be starting a job with this business you'd be catapulting your career. For this company, people are their biggest assets and their vibrant culture is their biggest differentiator. They ensure that they create a happy, family feel and challenging environment for all of their employees to push themselves and be the best they possibly can be.
You will be involved in planning the keyword research and implementing PPC campaigns right the way through to reporting and analysing data as well as identifying new ROI opportunities.
Core Responsibilities :
- Manage all aspects of optimisation, including budget management, bidding optimisation, keyword management, search query reporting etc.
- Delivery and maintenance of CPC efficiency and automated bidding solutions, performance reporting and KPI delivery
- Management of 6 and 7 figure PPC budgets
- Continually collect and analyse data, identify trends and insights to continually drive performance forward
- Monitor analytics to understand best practises and review performance and campaigns
- Execute all aspects of PPC campaign management, from keyword research through to copy writing
- Implementation of the newest Google product features and ad formats
You will be an experienced PPC Marketer ideally with 3 years + PPC experience working either in house or agency side. You will ideally be creative in problem solving and have the ability to develop alternative solutions. A highly organised, self - motivated person with attention to detail and the ability to problem solve. On top of that you will have the ability to thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment and always get the job done.