Better Placed are pleased to be working exclusively with a top UK based producer of spirits and they are looking for a National Account Manager - OneStop to join their team!
As the National Account Manager, you will be reporting to the Account Controller and you will directly manage the Booker account to drive volume and profit growth. You will have full P&L responsibility. Together with the Account Controller, you will develop a strategic approach to a group of customers where the brand has underperformed VS the wider division.
- Achievement of specific volume and profit budgets
- Development, execution and evaluation of an annual promotional calendar to include volume, pricing, promotion, investment, distribution and visibility objectives
- To maintain accurate volume forecast and liaise closely with supply chain and production teams
- Development of opportunities for new products and packages across the core branded portfolio
- To carry out account analysis at total, category and brand level and develop business building proposals
- Degree educated or equivalent with a proven track record of success working with FMCG brands
- Must have a Drinks background
- Substantial account management experience
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to successfully negotiate
- Must be willing to travel nationally
- Highly motivated, results driven and flexible with well-developed communication skills and established key account contacts
- Strong capability for planning and analysis allied to the vision to consider wider business, category and market issues.
- Opportunity to work with a brand within an exciting and healthy category
- Homebased Role
- Huge growth potential for the brand and overall business, which will bring excellent progression opportunities
- Competitive package on offer with a fully electric company car, bonus and other benefits
If you are interested and want to hear more, please apply now or email email@example.com!