National Account Executive
Better Placed are pleased to be working with a large, well-known consumer goods company who are looking for a National Account Executive to join their successful sales team.
Our client is a well known business with a reputation for continuous NPD and innovation. Home to some of the most well known household name brands, our client is a well established business and a great place for you to develop your national account career.
This is the perfect role for a Field Sales Executive, National Account Assistant, Category Executive or Buying Assistant looking to step up and gain more experience in a commercial role.
- Implementing commercial Joint Business Plans (JBPs) with the customer
- Delivering profitable and sustainable sales growth
- Launching and driving NPD in-store
- Liaising cross-functionally with NPD, Category and Marketing
- Building strong relationships with customer and key stakeholders
- Maintaining daily contact with customer and attending regular face-to-face meetings
- Keeping up with key category trends and identifying new business opportunities
What we need from you:
- Ideally from a retail or FMCG background
- Ideally some experience in a commercial role
- Strong data analysis/insights skills
- Great communicator both written and verbal
- Strong numerical skills
- Commercially astute with strong negotiation and presentation skills
What's on offer?
- Competitive salary and an excellent package
- The opportunity to be part of a business with one of the strongest cultures in FMCG
- A great working environment, with likeminded, driven individuals, who work together as a collaborative and dynamic team
- Outstanding opportunities for development, and a business that promotes from within
- Excellent surrounding teams, with experts in Category & Marketing to liaise with and create the best possible results
This is a unique opportunity and not one to be missed so please get in touch to find out more!