Greater Manchester - Hybrid
- Heritage brand with over 50 years in the market.
- Iconic brand name
- Extremely loyal customer group cementing their place in the market
- Multi-million turnover brand
- Continued investment back into the brand (including people, marketing, and technology)
- Record breaking years
- Ecommerce & stores
It is a really exciting time for this brand, and you'll be joining as they move through a new period of investment brining about a fresh outlook on the brand, engagement with its customers and a unique way of working. So joining now you will be a the start of this huge growth trajectory.
You'll also be responsible for the multichannel campaign calendar, working with the internal team/ external agency to coordinate the delivery.
So I'm looking for someone who finds enjoyment in big brand projects as well as continued brand engagement and build via campaign/ comms
Key responsibilities include:
- Support the Head of Marketing in the development and execution of the marketing strategy to increase brand awareness and drive traffic to stores.
- Support in the coordination and delivery of Multi-Channel campaigns/ Campaign Calendar, from initial briefing through to final sign off - including checking and co-ordinating amends.
- Take ownership of the brand's digital communications, including client mailers and store communications.
- Sharing expertise gained through campaigns with a wide range of stakeholders regarding the luxury consumer, advising on strategic implications.
- Support the Head of Marketing in the creation of engaging content for use across channels, including involvement in shoot planning for campaigns and present on set.
- Liaising with 3rd party agencies regarding ATL/ Media and Creative.
- Work collaboratively across the team, including the with Digital team, to partner on commercial campaigns throughout the year
Key Skills & Attributes:
- Previous experience in a similar role with a proven track record in brand & communications
- Naturally creative and able to bring a concept to life.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and