We're looking for an established marketing manager / senior marketing executive to join a well known business within the leisure / hospitality sector. You will be working for some really cool brands within their portfolio and ideally will be based in London or at least have a social life within London (this will be because the role is pushing the establishments out to the market and therefore the marketing manager needs to have their fingers on the pulse here!).
The role will include:
- With your creative flair you will drive the planning, organising and delivery of integrated sales and marketing plans that support operations to maximise profit and grow market share in the sector
- To propose, scope, design, deliver and evaluate menu development, key events, trials, tactical promotion activities and all communication plans from the annual marketing plan
- Responsible for planning, co-ordinating and executing launch plans and onward marketing activity plans for new sites
- Understand the customer, their behaviour and key market trends, using the insight to influence the marketing strategy
- You will be managing an executive and working alongside a big team of branding specialists, digital specialists etc.
If you are from this sector, love London night life and really want to be part of a growing business with an office based in London but with the flexibility of travelling to their sites in and around London then please do get in touch!