Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK's leading Recruitment specialists! There is a reason we are a Sunday Times Top 100 top 5 business to work for and it is undeniably down to the quality of our people! We are a values driven recruitment consultancy specialising in Marketing, Digital, Tech and Sales recruitment, partnering with some of the UK's leading brands and most sought after employers.
We are investing significantly in key areas of the business such as technology, offices and people and the first half of 2021 has already been a record breaking year on a number of fronts. We don't want to rest on our laurels and the business now needs to recruit a passionate, experienced and engaging Marketing Manager who is capable of delivering our integrated Marketing plan to further accelerate the Better Placed brand and extend our digital presence.
The Role :
- Enhance and lead our Social & Content strategy whilst increasing engagement through focusing on topical content that resonates with both our clients and candidates.
- Manage the Better Placed Social following across Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- To act as the Brand guardian for the business and make sure there is consistency across all channels and that people are adhering to brand guidelines.
- Review current digital and print based collateral and look to further develop this to enable the business to engage and attract clients and candidates.
- Manage a calendar of industry and internal events, improve how we market those and also look at pulling together a plan for in-house round table discussions as well as a plan for charitable activities.
- Internal Communications - look at how we can improve this and manage and deliver the quarterly newsletter.
- Website development and management.
- CRM/e-crm: Explore and develop our strategy in this area.
- SEO/PPC: Working with external agencies to monitor and maximise results. Use of Google Analytics to give us some insight into web traffic etc.
- Be the voice of marketing at the quarterly Leadership Team meetings, engage and listen to key individuals in the business and make sure all three BPR offices are engaged and regularly updated.
- Make Better Placed stand out in terms of our brand and marketing - providing the go-to solution for Clients and Candidates and the stand out Employer brand to attract people into the Better Placed business.
The Person :
- Ideally a graduate with a minimum of 4 years experience in either a similar role agency side or Professional Services, B2B or another recruitment business.
- Extensive experience of developing content strategies to drive leads from social, e-mail and events.
- Familiar with marketing automation systems.
- Must possess excellent written and content creation skills with strong copywriting capabilities.
- Is a team player with the confidence to present a professional and positive demeanour with internal and external clients.
- Able to take the lead and guide agency relationships and other employees when necessary.
If you are looking for a role that offers the opportunity to develop and lead a marketing strategy in a fast growing business then look no further! Better Placed is going through a phase of rapid growth and the role of Marketing Manager will play a pivotal part in delivering on our ambitions for the brands within the group. With real career prospects and tangible results to be achieved this could be a great career move for someone as ambitious as we are!