A well-established Insurance organisation with a specialism within the healthcare/medical sector, are currently growing and are seeking a Senior Marketing Executive to join the team. With an impressive heritage, a strong culture and an unparalleled reputation within the market this is a fantastic opportunity to come on board and really create impact from a marketing perspective.
As the Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for supporting the Marketing Manager in developing and implementing a Commercial Plan for a specified group or activity. Implement effective cross channel campaigns to maximise the impact of digital channels in recruitment and retention activity.
- Develop marketing communication plan for a given group or activity with guidance from a Marketing Manager.
- Create personalised automated marketing campaigns across all channels using CRM software.
- Create marketing literature working closely with the Marketing Manager.
- Support colleagues in the marketing team by working on cross-segment projects as required.
- Organise and support events and liaise with third party suppliers, including occasional attendance.
- Create email marketing campaigns using email marketing software including selection of data, email build, testing, campaign mailing and analysis.
- Create and maintain content using the content management system for the company websites and apps.
- Experience of an omni channel approach integrating digital, social media and traditional marketing.
- IT proficient with willingness and ability to learn software to support website maintenance, CRM, email campaigns, paid and organic search and online
- A good understanding of marketing principles and how each element of the marketing mix impacts on the success of marketing activity.
- Previous or current experience of working within a regulated environment (Financial Services/Insurance/Banking) would be desirable.
Central London Head Offices (Canary Wharf) - offering hybrid working (1-2 days in the office, the rest working from home)