A leading healthcare provider who pride themselves on sustainability and innovation are currently seeking a Global Marketing Communications Manager to join the team on a 10-11 month maternity cover contract.
This role is offering a mix of home & office working however, you must be commutable from the Chorley Head Offices to be considered for this opportunity.
As the Global Marketing Communications Manager, you will work with key stakeholders to plan, develop and implement campaigns to meet agreed objectives and budgets whilst supporting the implementation of the marketing plan. You will develop engaging marketing content to raise brand awareness, grow followers, increase engagement all with the purpose of generating leads, leading to an increase in sales.
- Management of marketing team including Marketing Communications Executive and Global Creative Manager.
- Manage external agencies and suppliers, including digital, videography, and global communications and conduct regular reviews and evaluations.
- Lead on brand development and communication, working to embed processes and practice which will ensure our brand is deployed globally in an impactful way, in line with the strategy.
- Work with internal teams and partners to create the weekly blog.
- Manage the content calendar working closely with other members of the marketing team.
- Work with internal teams and sales teams to generate press releases and case studies to support business growth
- Distribute Press Release through the PR platform.
- Take responsibility for social media channels including Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Management of the website and its ongoing development ensuring SEO optimisation.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will have a couple of years experience of working within a Marketing Manager position with core skills across corporate branding, PR, social and content management. You will have a good knowledge of Microsoft applications (word/excel/PowerPoint/SharePoint) and an equally good understanding of google analytics. B2B marketing experience is essential and due to this role being a maternity cover role, you will need to be immediately available.
Head offices in Chorley with a mix of home & office working on offer.