Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK's leading Marketing Recruitment specialists! There is a reason we are a Sunday Times Top 100 top 5 and it is undeniably down to our people! We are a values driven consultancy specialising in Marketing, Digital, Tech and Sales recruitment for some of the North Wests most sought after employers. Housing some of the Norths most talented recruiters we are always "better placed" to find talent for clients that range from cool start-ups to some of the UK's biggest brands!
2021 is off to a great start, we are back to business as usual and in the midst of a thriving market we are now looking for Graduate Talent to support our ambitious growth plans. If you are a self-motivated, commercially astute graduate looking to kick start a rewarding sales career, our Junior Consultant roles will give you an excellent platform to build on! You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment that can offer you training, development and a significant reward package with an opportunity to earn £25,000 + in your first year!
If you are looking for your first footing in the world of business and want to work in a competitive, hard-working, proactive, fun and winning environment then this could be just the opportunity you've been craving!
We are looking for someone who is:
- You will already have experience in a sales or target driven environment where your ability to think strategically and join the dots has been developed.
- A people person. You will love getting to know and meeting new people, regularly updating with them and staying up to date with trends in the marketplace.
- A strong communicator. You will have excellent attention to detail, as well as a talent for conversation.
- Passionate about marketing. You may have just graduated with a related degree or take a proactive interest in the field.
- You will be proactively headhunting specialist candidates either through social channels or our extensive database. You will have skilled and experienced Consultants who will guide you through this!
- A fantastic organiser. Not only will you be managing your own workload- you will be identifying upcoming events, conferences, award ceremonies and opportunities for the business to partake in.
At Better Placed you will find an inspiring work environment where you will have the ability fulfil your appetite for development and professional growth. We have an innovative and receptive culture to new practices, a warm, collaborative style and we genuinely care about each other, the quality of our work and the long-term relationships that are the foundation of our business. The ideal person will emulate these values and behaviours in return.
Competitive base salary and bonus
- 25 days Annual leave + bank holidays
- Paid Birthday Holiday
- Private Medical Insurance with Bupa
- Company Pension
- Gym Membership
- Life Assurance
- Season Ticket Loan
Other informal benefits
- Paid Charity days
- Exceptional offices in the City of Leeds
- Buddy Schemes
- On-boarding, induction training and ongoing professional development
- Various sporting and social events run by our CSR team
- Peer to Peer learning sessions
Better Placed is committed to continually improving the diversity of our workforce through the attraction, retention and development of a diverse range of talented people. We want people to be comfortable bringing their whole self to work and recognise that inclusion brings further opportunities for innovation and creativity.