Insights Manager (Brand)
- £45,000 - £50,000
- One of the most competitive benefits packages
- Purpose built office with best quality amenities
- Remote/ Hybrid working (1 day per week in the office - West Midlands)
- Over £1 bn turnover brand
- Iconic brand name. 25 years' history
- Fantastic and real values. Impactful D&I policy
Insight & Analytics team
- Recent multi-million investment into this area specifically
- Recruitment drive, growing the team to 15+
- In-housing and owning all data
- Best in class resource and software
- Developed Insight/ Analytics - filled with huge brand names and fantastic individual reputations
We have had years of successfully placing people into all areas of the business so we can say with confidence from this work that here is a fantastic place to work…
So we know in joining this business you will be supported in the day to day as well as long term growth and individual progression.
They have an excellent reputation and constantly seek new ways to bring innovative products and services to their customers, and as part of their continued growth strategy they are looking to add dynamic and enthusiastic Insights Manager to their successful team.
The role is centred around influencing and supporting brand development by managing the research requirements. The rile will involve understanding how more advanced digital metrics can help bring a more rounded picture of customer attitude and behaviour to the forefront.
Working closely with Consumer/Market Insight teams to understand the landscape, commissioning qual and quant research to support brand marketing team.
- Own and develop a full suite of insight tools - being the subject matter expert on the data, analysing for key themes and telling actionable stories
- Understand new sources of data both from agencies and also internally from digital source
- Align with Brand and Innovation Teams to understand and influence their strategy around the venues
- Put customer first into the Brands and Marketing digital workstreams to ensure digital content is motivating to target consumers
- Manage agencies and deliver compelling communication of key insights relevant to the business.
- Translate consumer insight to ensure relevant learnings are utilised in brand and format development