Are you a hands on, agile Head of Insight? An impressive omni-chanel brand is looking for a Head of Insight to lead their analytics proposition and help the wider business utilize data to provide a more customer-centric experience. This is a very exciting time to be joining this household name due to the surge of investment and the long-term plan for where analytics sits in the business.
This business is in the top 10 to work for in the UK and you will also benefit from a highly competitive salary, a genuinely useful staff discount, progression path, learning and development opportunities, a world class working environment and remote flexibility (1 day a week).
As a Head of Insight, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage a team of 15 analysts and managers within the following teams: Customer Insight, Web Analytics, Trading Analytics, Logistics planning and Contact Centre Insight.
- Drive the analytics strategy in the business and communicate this to various stakeholders
- Develop and mentor members of your team to help them and the business reach their full potential
- Get stuck in when required and be a hands-on leader
- Utilize data to influence and drive change in the business and help create a customer-centric experience
The ideal Head of Insight will have the following experience:
- Previous experience in a Head of Insight/ Analytics role within a fast paced business, ideally an omnichannel consumer brand
- Analytical and passionate about data, with the ability to tell stories to get buy in from other stakeholders
- Managerial experience with excellent communication skills
- Strong business acumen and commercial awareness, with a proven track record on delivering change which has resulted in increased efficiency, cost saving and effectiveness
If this sounds like you, and you're looking to truly have an impact within one of the UK's biggest brands, please apply below.
This opportunity is relevant for: head of insight, head of analytics, data, manager, web analytics, sql, salesforce, google analytics