Are you looking for an opportunity to shape the creative vision of the fastest growing health and beauty brand in the UK? A rapidly growing SME has recently acquired millions of pounds of investment after winning several prestigious awards from GQ, the BBC, CEW and Pure Beauty and as part of their continued growth, they're looking to appoint a Graphic Designer to their fun and laid back creative team. It's a perfect time to be joining the business as they are in the process of shaping their brand design so it's a great opportunity to design.
In this role, you would benefit from the natural growth and progression that is to be expected when working for such a rapidly growing start up, a cool and modern brand aesthetic, home working 3 days a week, creative freedom and autonomy, a competitive salary and pension plan, the best office space in Birmingham with free barista coffee onsite and a lovely and fun working environment.
We are considering candidates with the following background and skillset:
- Advanced experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- 3+ years' experience in a similar role, ideally in a Health and Beauty/ B2C brand or agency
- Creative and ready with ideas
- A portfolio with demonstrations of their work using Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience creating digital assets such as social media campaigns, product pictures, website graphics, email campaigns and blog content
- Experience with animations or editing videos would be beneficial
- Experience with packaging design would also be beneficial
If you're a dynamic and ambitious graphic designer who is looking to express their creative ability, please apply!
Keywords: Graphic designer, adobe photoshop, illustrator, creative suite, health and beauty, skincare, supplements, fmcg, startup, FMCG, creative, design