An impressive, omnichannel brand is looking for several Junior Data Analysts to join their dynamic marketing team based in Chester. You will receive full comprehensive training and mentorship from some of the best analysts in the North West. It's a perfect opportunity for anyone looking to launch their career in one of the most in demand industries with a household name. The data industry is forecast to grow 177% in the next 5 years so this is a very future proof career path.
You will also benefit from an impressive salary and package, remote working 4 days a week after your training period, one of the best office spaces in the North West, fantastic opportunities for future progression and self-development, a genuinely useful staff discount and free onsite parking.
Please apply if you fit the following criteria:
- Are genuinely passionate about data and analytics, and have a natural aptitude for numbers
- Inquisitive and problem solving
- Degree educated in a relevant subject that has required some level of statistical analysis (eg. Maths, Science, Finance etc)
- Great communication skills with the ability to tell stories with data and analytics
- Ambitious and dedicated
- A team player with a friendly and personable demeanor
The role will involve the analysis of large data sets in SQL, Python and Google Analytics. You will work closely with a team of other analysts and a Customer Insight Manager to build customer profiles and show customer behavior which then helps inform business decisions.
If you'd like to jump start your career in a fantastic brand, please apply below!
Keywords: Graduate, junior, graduates, degree, data, analytics, analysis, insights, executive, Google Analytics, adobe, SQL, noSQL