£50,000 - £60,000
Central Manchester (Hybrid)
Whilst some businesses have scaled back hiring in 2023, my client continues to buck the trend. This is due to a high functioning Manchester based product development team, empathetic leadership and a clear innovative roadmap. In the run up to 2024, they're now looking to bring in a number of mid level full stack engineers to hit the ground running next year. (minimum 2 years experience)
You'll be working in highly collaborative squads to develop applications and products using technologies like Postgres, NodeJS, React, Typescript, Redux, Docker and RabbitMQ.
All new developers (regardless of level) join an incubator squad for 2-3 months where you learn about the different product teams, shadow other developers, get to grips with the codebase and have full Pluralsight access to upskill in areas of weakness.
- Working mostly on greenfield projects as well as scaling current products using React, Node.JS and TypeScript.
- An ability to identify areas for improvement through refactoring code as well as using your experience to identify how the business can improve their current processes.
- Supporting and mentoring more junior developers.
- Working with cross functional teams to implement world class customer driven user experiences.
Other Stuff (nice to have)
- Any experience (or a desire to) work in a high growth SaaS or product driven business would be helpful.
- Advancing your career at a pace you want to. The business has a track record of rewarding high performance with regular and significant pay increases.
- Front end applications built with React / Redux / Material UI and Typescript
- Back end applications built with Postgres /SQL / Docker / Rabbit MQ
- Initial phone screen with me (5-10 mins) After this I'll send you 3 videos on the client including a "day in the life" from their tech team, core products and overview of the culture and background of the business.
- Technical task - can be taken at home in your own time
- Onsite 1 stage interview in Manchester. This will be a conversational code review, a chance for you to learn about their development process, meet some of the team and ask as many questions to help you make a decision.
Job Offer within 24 hours.
Please apply with an up to date CV to be considered.