I'm looking for a mid to senior .Net developer that wants to work for a fast growing Manchester based tech agencies that genuinely values their staff's wellbeing and work- life balance.
The ideal candidate will be familiar with the full software design life cycle. They should have experience in designing, coding, testing and consistently managing applications. The emphasis here is on quality over speed so taking genuine pride in your work is a must.
- Design, code, test and manage various applications
- Collaborate with engineering team and product team to establish best products
- Follow outlined standards of quality related to code and systems
- Develop automated tests and conduct performance tuning
- 2+ years of experience working with .NET or relevant experiences
- Ideally you'll have some exposure to umbraco or other .Net CMS platforms
- Experience working with MS SQL Server and MySQL Knowledge of practices and procedures for full software design life cycle
- Experience working in agile development environment
If you're looking to work for one of the friendliest, open environments in the Manchester tech landscape feel free to apply with an up to date copy of your CV