Better Placed are pleased to be working with one of the leading decorative companies and they are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their team!
You will be reporting into the Communications Manager on the development and implementation of the communications and social media strategy. You will assist with the planning for the 24-month rolling marketing plan. You will translate digital and social media marketing strategy into an actionable plan and lead delivery of the plan to market.
- Creative with content and innovative ways to drive traffic to websites
- Input into our social media presence and development
- Overseeing/monitoring and managing social channel for trade and retail - including Community Management
- Developing and assisting on work for social strategies and content plans
- Working with department managers for content, videography, photography, design
- Ensuring all campaigns are meeting weekly/monthly targets
- Producing creative briefs for the purposes of Feed, Story and Paid Advertising assets that align with creative guidelines
- Researching new ways to improve already-running campaigns, and implement these daily
- Weekly/Monthly calls/meetings to discuss new campaigns/events
- Contributing to the company marketing strategy on all things social
- Keeping up to date with the latest social media trends, platforms and evaluation methods
- Client management and reporting is critical in this role.
- Previous experience within a Social Media Manager, marketing or communications role.
- Understanding of SEO principles in relation to content creation
- Confident in all forms of
- Strong attention to detail and great task management skills
- Excellent organisation skills and timekeeping.
- Proven track record of succeeding in a target driven role.
- Previous experience in a client-facing digital environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, please apply now!