Database / CRM manager
A massively successful B2B Management business is looking to appoint a Database Manager to help manage the migration to HubSpot and own the CRM Strategy. This is an international business due to undergo rapid growth and are overhauling their marketing strategy with significant investment. There is no prior CRM function so you can quickly bring value to the business through various low hanging fruits.
This role is pretty much fully remote (only 1 day in the office required every month) so we are considering applications from candidates based anywhere in the North West.
You will also benefit from a highly competitive package, a clear and realistic progression path, a rewarding working culture and personal development opportunities.
As a Database Manager, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Maintain and develop the CRM system (HubSpot)
- Create and action database led marketing campaigns in conjunction with the wider marketing team
- Work closely with the Head of Digital and Marketing Director to build and monitor marketing KPIs and other marketing related analytical reports
- Unearth data insights and create reports to report on marketing and sales performance to improve processes
- Implement new protocols and processes to ensure marketing best practice and full compliance with GDPR
- Drive adoption of HubSpot and champion it's usage across the business, while acting as the HubSpot expert to provide guidance and support for users
The ideal Database Manager will have the following experience:
- 2+ years' experience in a similar CRM or Database role
- Proven HubSpot experience
- Experience with data analytics, using tools such as SQL and advanced Excel
- Analytical mindset and commercial awareness
- Comfortable working with key stakeholders
We are working exclusively on this opportunity so please apply below as you won't hear about it elsewhere.
Keywords: CRM, Database, email marketing, digital, eCRM, hubspot, manager, executive, head of