One of the coolest consumer brands in the UK is looking for a Data Insight Analyst to join their business which turns over £5 billion in revenue per year. Despite the current economic challenges, they have seen a 50% increase in annual revenue since the pandemic has started, and as part of their continued growth are looking to add a focused and data driven analyst to the team.
As a Data Insight Analyst, you will benefit from a competitive salary, flexibility with remote working, the growth and progression expected with such a rapidly growing business, an enviable staff discount (think Nike and Adidas!) and a fun and vibrant culture.
The ideal candidate will have the following background:
- 1+ years' experience in a digital insights or similar role
- Advanced to Intermediate skills with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Firebase or similar technology
- Confident with numbers, data and analysis
- Experience with a data visualisation tool (eg. Google Data Studio or Power BI)
A Data Insight Analyst's responsibilities will be as follows:
- Provide a comprehensive view of digital performance by extracting, manipulating and investigating data from Google analytics, internal reporting systems and other marketing platforms
- Draw conclusions from the data and communicate insights to the Ecommerce and wider teams as required
- Responsible for regular report packs and ad-hoc data requests, involving collating and analysing performance across all areas of web against key metrics as well as assisting in driving an automated approach to reporting
- Help maintain the configuration of GA360, GTM and Firebase accounts, ensuring the quality and accuracy of data collected
If you're interested in joining the biggest consumer brand in the UK, please apply below.
Keywords: digital insight analyst, marketing analytics, Google tag manager, google 360, big query, power bi, dashboard, online, consumer, ecommerce