Are you an analyst looking for a step up into management or a Customer Insight Manager looking to work with one of the largest retailers in the UK? One of the most well-known consumer brands is looking for a Customer Insight Manager to join their fun and friendly team based in Chester. You will take ownership of segmentation within the business and help manage a migration to their new, state of the art CRM system.
This business is in the top 20 to work for in the UK and you will also benefit from a highly competitive remuneration, bonus package, a genuinely useful staff discount, progression path, learning and development opportunities, a world class working environment (which includes a Michelin star staff restaurant and onsite Costa and Subway!) , remote flexibility (1-2 days a week) and industry leading levels of job satisfaction.
As a Customer Insight Manager, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage & develop a Customer Insight team, providing insight customer level performance
- Support the CRM and Digital teams to measure performance, provide insight to make tangible impact and maximise return on investment
- Own & develop customer segmentation in the business
- Measure trading activity to understand the impact of the customer lifecycle, incrementality of trade levers and cost of sale
- Identify and drive opportunities to increase customer lifetime value, improve service & increase profitability
- Provide and communicate insight from projects to key stakeholders
- Drive data driven decision making through A/B tests or other analysis
The ideal Customer Insight Manager will have the following experience:
- An understanding of SQL
- Strong communicator at all levels
- Web analytics tool experience e.g. Google Analytics
- The ability to work independently and be a strong team player
- The ability to deliver accurate, relevant, and timely information
- Highly numerate and analytical, with proficiency in Excel is required
- Experience with statistical analysis software (R, Python, SAS or similar)
If this sounds like you and you'd like to progress within an award-winning business, then please apply below!
Keywords: CRM, database, customer insight, analytics, insight, google analytics, analyst, manager, head of, director, adobe analytics, sql, segmentation