An impressive Financial Services organisation is looking for a Customer Insight Analyst to join their dynamic team based in Leeds. The purpose of this role is to deliver high-quality statistical and segmentation models for the Marketing function and to be used across the business.
This business prides itself on customer experience and service as its top priority and partnered with an international presence, this really is a fantastic company to be a part of. Joining this team, you will also benefit from a highly competitive salary, bonus package, scope to progress, and remote flexibility (2/3 days home working)
- Maintain bespoke customer segments, utilising statistical models and segmentation (either developed, from a third party or provided by other areas in the business), which should have multiple and provide insight into customer activity, preferences, and further activity
- Understand customers' needs and preferences through market research, internal data and/or external products to deliver thought leading insight and improvements into marketing segmentation
- Provide insight (both externally and internally) into the changes within our customer base through our own or external data sources
- Be responsible for deep-dive analysis into customer behaviour through the digital channels and provide recommendations on next steps to improve efficiency and/or effectiveness
- Degree in a quantitative discipline with significant coursework in statistics, econometrics, or an allied field
- 1+ years experience building a variety of statistical and segmentation models from complex, specialised or large (1m+ customers) data pools
- Direct experience of numerical programming (using, e.g., Python, R, SAS), database programming (using, e.g., SQL Server and/or Azure SQL, SAS)
- Discretionary annual bonus (5%)
- 3% flexible benefits; pick additional benefits or take as cash each month.
- 25 days holiday plus public holidays with option to purchase up to an additional 5 days
- Life assurance, Private Medical Assurance & Group income protection
- 4% matched pension contribution
- Various corporate discounts and benefits
Based in Leeds, the organisation are offering a competitive basic salary, bonus, good Pension, and a Hybrid working model.