We're working with a super retail client based in London looking for an acquisition manager.
Reporting to the CRM Planning Lead, you will be responsible for planning and executing growth marketing and customer acquisition strategy to achieve Customer KPI targets.
- Develop, plan, and optimise CRM campaigns through rigorous, hypothesis-driven A/B testing to meet business goals
- Develop new audience growth strategies and tactics for driving new customer acquisition
- Working cross-functionally to help solve complex and exciting challenges by leveraging data to develop audience specific strategies, and programs, across owned and paid channels
You will come to the table with:
- 3+ years of experience in CRM or Audience Growth with an emphasis on digital marketing channels, including full ownership ranging from strategy to execution
- Experience managing consumer facing programs required, including setting up and using email/marketing automation platforms, Affiliate marketing, SEO, paid social and App