Content Manager/ Content Lead
£45k - £55k + Package
Greater Manchester, Hybrid working (2 days in the office)
- Huge consumer brand - Highstreet brand name
- £multi-million+ turnover business, with continued growth
- Continued investment (people, technology and resource) - multi-million investment
- Award winning! FANTASTIC reputation!
- Hybrid working (2 days per week)
Key responsibilities include:
- Define and delivery the brands multi-channel content strategy, ensuring brand consistency with innovative and impactful content that customers love. Using content to tell a story..
- Ensuring content drives brand perception, awareness and engagement, which will then support the brands customer retention and ultimately sales.
- Multi-Channel content plan across, Website/ Social Media/ PR and Video. Supported by the in house Creative team (Asset creation).
- Supporting the Content Team; content marketing strategy, content calendar plan, performance and optimisation, using data to evolve strategy and future plans.
- Work with the wider marketing team; Digital/ Performance marketing, SEO, Brand and Marketing and CRM. As well as their in house Creative team.
Ideal candidate will have the following skills and experiences:
- Experienced Content Manager, previous experience managing a content strategy / content calendar, as well as people management experience.
- Previous cross channel content campaigns, working wider Digital, Creative and Brand teams.
- Ideally Ecommerce retail experience.
- Strong influencer and people management experience. Confident in idea sharing and creative thought.
- Ideally 5 years+ in a content role, with 3+ years in a Senior/ Leadership role