Content SEO Executive
Cheshire (remote working available - forever!)
My client is a market leading consumer group with a very ambitious growth strategy. They pride themselves on diversifying their product and offering the best level service (on & offline), constantly improving and adding value to the customer experience.
An exciting opportunity has now arisen for an ambitious and experienced SEO Executive to join their Digital Marketing & SEO team.
Utilising expertise in technical off-page & on-page SEO, this opportunity offers a unique chance for the successful candidate to work for this market leading iconic consumer group.
You'll be joining a highly skilled team working on exciting, fast paced projects from day one. Learning from some of the best in the industry the SEO Executive role will entail:
- Support the delivery of the SEO strategy across multiple websites
- Delivering SEO projects with specific focus on on-site and technical audits.
- Tracking key brands KPIs and producing reports to inform them of SEO performance and areas for improvements.
- Research and recommend new content ideas (supported and delivered by the content team).
- Competitor analysis
- Monitor performance through our rank tracking tools using Google Analytics.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experiences:
- Sound knowledge of SEO tools such
- Understanding of Google algorithm updates and search engine ranking factors
- Proven experiences in conducting on-site and technical audits using a range of SEO tools with the ability to articulate findings to clients effectively.
- Sound knowledge of Google Analytics with an ability to translate technical outcomes to those from a non-tech background.
Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK's leading Marketing Recruitment specialists. Over the last 10 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are "better placed" (sorry!) to recruit marketing and digital talent for some of the UK's, and even world's biggest brands.