Consumer Insights Manager
West Midlands (remote working available)
My client is a rapidly expanding leisure business and one of the UKs best loved organisations operating a number of hugely successful brands.
They have an excellent reputation and constantly seek new ways to bring innovative products and services to their customers. They now have an exciting opportunity for a Consumer Insight Manager to join their huge marketing team.
The key remit of this role is to help define and deliver customer/ brand strategy that supports growth using customer insights.
Reporting at board level some key responsibilities include:
- Use customer data to develop strategic sales and marketing plans.
- Build data driven customer segmentation and targeted communications
- Develop new data driven propositions through interpretation of research & analysis
- Create and drive multi-channel campaigns (retention, growth and acquisition).
- Senior Stakeholder management and 3rd party agencies (including data & research)
- Manage customer data reports
- Delivery of ad hoc qualitative research projects to identify customer preferences and habits.
What I am looking for:
- Extensive experience leading a team of Insight professionals in a client side multi-site retail environment.
- In-depth experience of running Adhoc Qualitative /Quantitative insight projects, delivering at board level.
- Passionate about understanding customers
- Excellent stakeholder management and influential skills
The successful candidate will have experience gained in similar customer focused insight role, ideally within the hospitality sector.
All interested candidates should attach an updated CV.