Better Placed are pleased to be working with one of the UK's leading baking goods companies and they are currently looking for a Business Development Manager to join their Out of Home team!
As the OOH BDM, you will be predominantly focusing on the Hotel and Leisure industry. They are looking for someone who can work cross functionally with teams across the business to drive growth for the OOH team.
This is a homebased role but will need to be able to commute to Leeds and customer bases for face-to-face meetings.
- You will win, grown and retain designated accounts within the private foodservice sector. You will responsibility to develop and implement customer strategies designed to meet targets in terms of volume, revenue and profit
- Along with the Business Account Manager, you will develop a focused channel strategy
- Developing a comprehensive understanding of the category and to use this knowledge to deliver growth within your customer based as well as winning new business
- You will be recognised as the go to category expert for you customers
- You will have FMCG experience and understanding of account management
- You will have good knowledge of the private foodservice sector
- Be able to demonstrate selling, negotiating and influencing skills
- You will be a strong team player with the ability to work on your own
- Good time management, strong communication and organisational skills
What's in it for you?
- Competitive package
- 27 days holiday plus bank
- Company Car
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
If you would like to hear more, please apply now or email email@example.com!