Better Placed are pleased to be working with a fast paced and scaling business and they are looking for a Business Development Executive to join their team!
The Business Development Executive role is an entry level role into the team but still requires a commercial approach. You will work with an account base of clients that consist of well-known household brands and private label manufacturers. Your key focus will be to retain and grow your clients through strong relationships.
What's in it for you?
- Up to £27k base + Car Allowance + Bonus + many more benefits!
- Hybrid working - 1 day a week in Berkshire office
- This role is perfect for someone with 6+ months of experience in sales!
- The main purpose of the role is to ensure the retention of the existing client base whilst developing profitable and sustainable new revenue streams within accounts
- You will build relationships and help businesses to maximise their growth opportunities. This will involve a strong mix of core database deliverables alongside added value solutions that match clients' needs and deliver on expectations
- You will create a strong base of client contacts, identifying stakeholders and decision makers to enable the up selling of solutions
- Oversee the accurate and timely provision of solutions to your clients with the help of support functions within the Client Development team and the wider organisation
- Ideally educated to degree level
- Able to demonstrate commercial acumen with proven experience in a client facing role
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Highly self-motivated and assured at presenting to all levels
- Strong relationship builder both internal and external
- Understanding of a Consultative selling approach with proven questioning and listening skills
- Confident working with data with a good working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
If you are interested in this and would like to hear more, please apply now or email firstname.lastname@example.org!