A well-established Insurance organisation with a specialism within the healthcare/medical sector currently have a requirement for a Brand Marketing Specialist to come on board for a 6 month FTC project. The organisation are currently kicking off a re-brand project to re-fresh the brand; they have very aggressive timescales so require an immediately available Brand Specialist to come on board.
With an impressive heritage, a strong culture and an unparalleled reputation within the market this is a fantastic opportunity to really take ownership of the brand strategy.
- Develop and implement brand management strategies to increase brand awareness and customer engagement
- Conduct research to identify opportunities for brand growth and development
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure consistency in the company's brand messaging and positioning
- Analyse the effectiveness of brand management and marketing efforts and make recommendations for improvement
- Solid track record of brand re-fresh work
- Strong stakeholder management
- Solid experience of how to approach a brand project
Based in London (Canary Wharf) you must be able to get to London c1 day a week.
You must also be immediately available as the client are looking for someone to start ASAP.
Please get in touch for further details!