Once again Better Placed are working with a growing Pet and Food care company to support them in their search for an Artwork and Design Co-ordinator to join their thriving team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing and sort after company within their in-house team and support their art working and designs from concept to completion.
This is a varied role with tasks including:
- The delivery of artworking and design to an agree quility within the specifications and timescales
- Estimating the time required to complete the work
- Utilise in-house artwork management software to deliver tasks
- Deliver labels and artworks in other languages
- Use insight derived from within the business to drive improved designs
- Ensure that any 3rd party collateral developed is compatible with internal editing software in case touch ups are required
- Identify where improvements to cost, quality and time could be made within overall design and artworking activities
- Management of files to ensure stakeholders can locate completed work
- Thinking creatively and collaboratively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design
- Execution of brand guidelines in packaging, POS, digital & social.
It is hoped that the successful candidate will be:
- An effective communicator with the ability to communicate with stakeholders on jobs
- Someone who has great attention to detail
- Fantastic at managing their own time and someone who can work well under pressure to hit tight deadlines
- Agile and adaptable
On off to the successful candidate is a competitive salary and fantastic benefits package.
For further information apply below or contact Lewis on 07399154059 or firstname.lastname@example.org